My mission is to inspire you to start
taking charge of your life so you can change the world.
- My New Book: Bookkeeping & Accounting Explained for Small Business & Home Business
- We are a generation more connected by our phones, yet we are more lonely than ever…
- iPhone tips & tricks: Siri, the iPhone voice assistant
- Facing Problems, Obstacles, Failures with Victory
- What makes people happy?
- Calvin Plays Popular Easter Worship Songs!
- Search Engine Optimization SEO: 5 Ways Organic Search Ranked #1
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN ON LEADERSHIP (BOOK REVIEW)
- 25 Ways to Get More Twitter Followers
- Publish a book: How I self-published 11 books on Amazon
I enjoy inspiring other people through writing, speaking, and recording!
More About Me:
Calvin K. Lee, MBA, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois) is an accountant, author, composer, and teacher. He has lived in Beijing, Hong Kong, Toronto, and Vancouver, and travelled to many countries including North America, Europe, and Asia. Some of his favorite topics include love, relationships, effective communication, psychology, leadership, teamwork, and business. His biggest passion is inspiring and helping others achieve their goals. To do this, Calvin has been writing articles for his blog for over 10 years to inspire and encourage others.
Calvin holds an undergraduate degree from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, a MBA degree with distinction from York University in Toronto, Canada and is expecting a Double MBA degree from Peking University in Beijing, China in 2016. He is a CPA designated accountant in the U.S. and Canada, and also a Chartered Accountant in Canada. In addition to his successful career in accounting, he has also taught Master of Accounting classes at university, taught accounting modules at the CPA professional association, and enjoys being a mentor to younger accountants. He has served as President of the MBA Ambassadors during his MBA studies and as Chair of the Young Professionals Forum at the CPA Association.